Your basket is currently empty!
Covid -19 guidelines & protocol
Daxa Health & Beauty want to ensure you have an enjoyable experience during your next visit and appreciate your co-operation in these unprecedented times. The salon is fully compliant with COVID-19 legislation and we have a recent risk assessment in place. Please follow these guidelines to enjoy treatments with peace of mind.
- You must be wearing a mask to enter the salon. I will be wearing the appropriate PPE and should you require a mask, you can purchase one from the salon for a fee of £1.
- Please DO NOT attend if you, or someone you have been in contact with, is symptomatic or has tested positive for COVID-19. Do not attend if you have a temperature, have a cough, or if you are feeling unwell in any way. Be assured I will not offer treatment if I have any symptoms myself
- Please arrive on time, late arrivals may have to wait or be rescheduled. If arriving early, please wait in your car and I will come to collect you when ready to start your appointment
- Please attend your appointment alone. Only those booked in for an appointment will be allowed into the treatment room
- Please leave any unnecessary belongings and jewellery (phone, watch, jackets, etc.) at home or in your car to avoid any contamination
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. Any readings of 38°C or above will not be permitted and you will be unable to return to the salon for at least 14 days
- Upon arrival, please ensure you use the hand sanitisers that will be available, or feel free to use your own. The treatment areas will be thoroughly cleaned between clients
- Due to restrictions, no refreshments will be served during your treatment but you are welcome to bring your own to the appointment
- You are welcome to bring your own towels, depending on treatments that you are having. However, towels can be provided at a cost of £10 (small towel) or £15 (large towel). Please ask for more information.
- Due to the extra measures I have had to implement, an extra £3 will be added to any treatments going forward
- You will be requested to complete a Client Health Check Form for each appointment and this will be kept on your file for 21 days. Please ensure you complete, print and bring with you to each of your appointments. You will need a new one for every appointment that you attend.
Enhanced cancellation notices will be applicable as follows:
- More than 48 hours = no charge payable
- Less than 48 hours = 100% of total treatment charge payable
- No shows = 100% of total treatment charge payable